Shawnee Mission Primary Care - Shawnee Crossings
6815 Hilltop Road, Suite 100
Shawnee, KS 66226
For an appointment call 913-632-9600
Our Board-certified physicians and nurse practitioners deliver compassionate, high-quality primary care. With specialists in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine, we are able to provide comprehensive care for you and your entire family in one convenient location.
- Monday-Thursday, 8 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Saturday, 8 a.m.-11 a.m.
- Walk-in Hours (for sick visits only): Monday-Thursday, 8-11:30 a.m.
- If you are a walk-in patient, you may experience a wait. Same-day appointments are also available; please call to schedule.
Physicians and Staff
||Philip E. Martin, MD
- Medical School – University of Kansas School of Medicine
- Residency – Saint Luke’s Hospital
||Marjon Monfared, MD
- Medical School – King's College School of Medicine, University of London
- Residency – Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
||Steven D. Rettinger, MD
- Medical School – Washington University Medical School
- Residency – University of Kansas Medical Center
||Jandra Hancock, APRN-C
- Bachelor's degree in nursing - Union College
- Master's degree in nursing - Research College of Nursing
||Theresa Turk, APRN-C
- Bachelor's degree in nursing - Baker University
- Master's degree in nursing - Fort Hays State University
- Family Nurse Practitioner degree - University of Missouri-Kansas City