Shawnee Mission Primary Care - Lenexa
8700 Bourgade, Suite 2
Lenexa, KS 66219
For an appointment call 913-676-8400
Our physicians and staff provide compassionate, personalized care for patients of all ages. As we continue to expand to meet the needs of our community, we have recently introduced a variety of skin care procedures and products, offered in a safe, patient-focused health care setting and delivered by Board-certified physicians and nurse practitioners.
- Monday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Tuesday, 8 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Wednesday, 8 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Thursday and Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Same-day appointments and some Saturday appointments are available. Please call to schedule.
Physicians & Staff
|William J. Hendricks, MD
- Medical School - University of Kansas School of Medicine
- Residency - University of Kansas Family Medicine Program
- Active Service - Kansas Air National Guard
|Jennifer Schultz, MD
- Medical School - Loyola University Stritch School of Medicine
- Residency - Internal Medicine & Pediatric program, Loyola University Medical Center
- Board-certified - Internal Medicine and Pediatrics
|Aleksandra (Ola) Siwkiewicz, MD
- Medical School - Poznan University of Medical Sciences
- Residency - Cedar Rapids Medical Education Foundation
- Board-certified - Family Medicine
|| Aaron Benson, APRN-C
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing - Graceland University
- Master of Science in Nursing - Maryville University
- Certified Family Nurse Practitioner
|Monica Thielen, APRN-C
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing - Wichita State University
- Master of Science in Nursing - Wichita State University
- Certified Adult-Gerontology Nurse Practitioner