Shawnee Mission Primary Care - Lenexa
8700 Bourgade, Suite 2
Lenexa, KS 66219
For an appointment call 913-676-8400
Our physicians and staff provide compassionate, personalized care. As we continue to expand to meet the needs of our community, we have recently introduced a variety of skin care procedures and products. While we have grown and are integrating the latest technology into our practice, we remain committed to listening and individualizing care for you and your family.
- Monday, 7:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Tuesday, 7:30 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Wednesday, 8 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Thursday and Friday, 7:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Same-day appointments and some Saturday appointments are available. Please call to schedule.
Physicians & Staff
|William J. Hendricks, MD
- Medical School - University of Kansas School of Medicine
- Residency - University of Kansas Family Medicine Program
- Active Service - Kansas Air National Guard
|Jennifer Schultz, MD
- Medical School - Loyola University Stritch School of Medicine
- Residency - Internal Medicine & Pediatric program, Loyola University Medical Center
- Board-certified - Internal Medicine and Pediatrics
|Aleksandra (Ola) Siwkiewicz, MD
- Medical School - Poznan University of Medical Sciences
- Residency - Cedar Rapids Medical Education Foundation
- Board-certified - Family Medicine
|| Aaron Benson, APRN-C
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing - Graceland University
- Master of Science in Nursing - Maryville University
- Certified Family Nurse Practitioner
|Monica Thielen, APRN-C
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing - Wichita State University
- Master of Science in Nursing - Wichita State University
- Certified Adult-Gerontology Nurse Practitioner