Shawnee Mission Primary Care - Shawnee Crossings
6815 Hilltop Road, Suite 100
Shawnee, KS 66226
For an Appointment call 913-632-9600
We are a group of primary care physicians who specialize in Family Medicine and Women's Health. We look forward to providing comprehensive medical care for you and your entire family.
- Monday-Thursday, 8 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Saturday, 8 a.m.-11 a.m.
Walk-in Hours for Acute Needs Only
- Monday-Thursday, 8 a.m.-noon
*You may experience a wait if you are a walk-in patient. Same-day appointments are also available; please call to schedule.
Physicians and Staff
Philip E. Martin, MD
- Medical School – University of Kansas School of Medicine
- Residency – Saint Luke’s Hospital
Steven D. Rettinger, MD
- Medical School – Washington University Medical School
- Residency – University of Kansas Medical Center
Jandra Hancock, APRN-C
- Bachelor's degree in nursing - Union College
- Master's degree in nursing - Research College of Nursing
Theresa Turk, APRN-C
- Bachelor's degree in nursing - Baker University
- Master's degree in nursing - Fort Hays State University
- Family Nurse Practitioner degree - University of Missouri-Kansas City
Patient-Centered Medical Home
Shawnee Mission Primary Care - Shawnee Crossings is a recognized Patient-Centered Medical Home.