15 Years 15 Events
We want to keep you healthy all year long. In honor of the 15th anniversary of Speaking of Women’s Health below are 15 events you can participate in to stay healthy over the next year. For updates on details and new events, visit Facebook.com/ShawneeMission.
- May 12, 8 a.m. – KC Express Mother’s Day 5K at Corporate Woods. Details at MothersDayRun.com. $30
- June 22, 9 a.m. – Explore the Downtown Overland Park Farmer’s Market. Click here to register. $10
- July 16, 6-8:30 p.m. – Healthy Eating Tasting Tour, Whole Foods Market. Call 913-652-9633 or acteva.com/go/school to register. FREE
- August 8 – Mammo party, SMMC. Be proactive about your breast health and join with friends for an evening of refreshments, camaraderie and education. The event is free; mammograms will be billed to insurance.
- September – Walking Tour of the Gardens at the Overland Park Arboretum. Reduce your stress with an SMMC stress expert as you tour the gardens. Exact Time and Date TBD. FREE
- October 4, 8:45 a.m.-4 p.m. – 16th Annual Speaking of Women’s Health conference, Overland Park Convention Center. Register at ShawneeMission.org/swh. $40