The Shawnee Mission Hand Specialty Center is Kansas City’s only facility specializing exclusively in the delicate treatment of hands and wrists. Located in western Lenexa at the Shawnee Mission Outpatient Pavilion at Prairie Star Parkway, the Hand Specialty Center cares for a variety of hand injuries and congenital defects including:
• Carpal tunnel syndrome, osteoarthritis and trigger finger treatment
• Rheumatoid arthritis and joint replacement
• Post-accident fracture, nerve/tendon damage and burn repair
• Complex wound repair including skin grafts and reconstruction
• Hand problems of any type.
The Center is led by hand experts Federico Gonzalez, MD, FACS, and John B. Moore, IV, MD, FACS, and features on-site hand rehabilitation therapy from certified hand therapists. For more information about the Shawnee Mission Hand Specialty Center, call 913-676-8626.
SM Outpatient Pavilion: 913-676-8500