Our Kansas City Corporate Care Services
CorporateCare provides the following services to the Kansas City business community:
CorporateCare provides a variety of physicals depending on the requirements of the employer.
- Standard Physical Examination
- Executive Physical Examination
- Company Specific Physical Examination
- Fire Fighter Physical Examination
- Law Enforcement Physical Examination
- Respirator Physical Examination
- Asbestos Physical Examination
- Free Communicable Disease Physical Examination (teachers)
- Department of Transportation (DOT) Physical Examination
- Return to Work Physical Examination
- Fitness for Duty Physical Examination
Injury Care and Management
- Full medical staff available during business hours
- Full service clinic accepting all non-life threatening injuries
- Evaluation of injury or illness by an occupational medicine provider to determine its appropriateness as a workers’ compensation case
- Prompt reporting of employee work status
- CorporateCare promotes the therapeutic benefits of early return to work.
- We will partner with employers to define modified duty programs.
- Post-offer testing
- Essential Functions
- Modified Duty
- Functional Capacity Exams
- Ergonomic Assessments
- Physical Therapy
- Acute Injury Rehabilitation
- Prevention Training
- Fitness for Duty
- Work Hardening
Drug and Alcohol Testing
Drug screens and BAT collections are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. For after-hours screenings, please page 816-818-6130.
- Drug Screening
- Breath Alcohol
- After hours collection
- DOT Compliance
- Random Screenings
- Medical Review Officer
- Personal Wellness Profile
- Corporate Wellness Programs
- Bloodborne Pathogen protocol
- Vaccinations such as Hep A, B, Tetanus
- TB Skin tests
- Flu Shots
- CorporateCare can staff a company’s medical department full time, part time, permanently, for vacations, sick time, maternity leave or when you need a little extra assistance
- Nursing staff, physician staff, and tech staff.
- Medical Director Services for Automatic External Defibrillator (AED) programs, hearing conservation programs, FMLA case review, etc.
CorporateCare understands occupational medical needs reach beyond the clinic. Our staff is equipped to go onsite to do physicals, blood draws, alcohol/drug screens, vaccinations and other screening services.