The Shawnee Mission Center for Pain Medicine is Kansas City's comprehensive pain management center
Our Board-certified anesthesiologists have specialized training in pain management and are certified in this subspecialty. A doctor of psychology and a registered nurse practitioner are included on staff and our professional pain management team has extensive education in the diagnosis and treatment of pain.
The Center for Pain Medicine diagnoses and treats short-term/acute and long-term/chronic pain. Our primary goal is to provide our Kansas City patients with the capability to return to the highest level of function in their daily lives. We strive to achieve these goals in a compassionate and ethical manner.
The Center for Pain Medicine strives to offer patients comfort and convenience.
- Minimally invasive procedures mean less pain, risk and recovery time for patients.
- An experienced nurse or technologist will monitor you through the entire procedure.
- Relaxing, homelike atmosphere will put you at ease.
- Our outpatient facility is patient friendly.
- Free parking available directly outside our front door.
- Our own private entrance for convenient, easy access.
For more information on the Center for Pain Medicine, visit our comprehensive website at CenterForPainMedicine.com. To schedule an appointment, call 913-676-2370. The Center for Pain Medicine is located at 7315 Frontage Road, Suite 140, on the west side of Shawnee Mission Medical Center.
*New location coming soon - Center for Pain Medicine at Prairie Star (K7 and Prairie Star Parkway). Opens Fall, 2014